Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fish Race!

In lieu of a real post... I will speak of my fish widget (right hand side of the screen.)

Spew food all over one end of the tank. Wait until all the fish are gathered at one end.

Rush your cursor down to the other end and drop a whole bunch more food.

Fish race! If the green one wins, your keyboard becomes magical and enchanted for twenty minutes and your writing will be glorious, profound, and worthy of a Hugo Award. Or a Newberry. Whichever one you like best.

BTW, I finally got around to reading THE INVENTION OF HUGO CABRET (talking about a Hugo award reminded me of it) and can I just say... pure genius. I wish I'd thought of it. I wish I was a good enough artist to have made such a cool book if I had thought of it.

Oh, and speaking of things that I wish I'd thought of... I was on inkpop and I found this delightful poem called

"not-a-definition" except the dashes are dots like you find in a dictionary. I wish I had time to figure out how to make those darn things. I'll come back later and edit. Or maybe I won't.

If you're an inkpopper, look it up. The creator is kristenann94. Really cool format.

No comments:

Post a Comment