Hi guys. Dashing this off really quickly - got to go to bed, that darned audition is tomorrow and I want to try for eight hours of sleep tonight. BUT, there are some things I want to tell you first.
1. Nathan Bransford has an epically good post up on his blog - go see it. Lots of great information there. It kind of scared me a little, to be honest, especially the three articles he suggests that you not read all in a row or there will be consequences. I read them all in a row, because that's just the kinda guy I am. I suffered the consequences.
2. Taherah Mafi, author of 'Shatter Me' is having a fantastic book giveaway - go and enter. It can't hurt. All you have to do is comment. And I, for one, love free books.
3. I think tomorrow I will impersonate Elmo, if only for a little while. Referring to one's self in the third person for a while is actually good for writers. :)
4. I am considering putting up one of those 'Followers' widgets. What say you, readers of this blog? Should I? Or should I not? (I'm pretty much going to do whatever I feel like anyway, but I'd still like to hear what you have to say about it.)
5. I am also considering taking Poetry Thursday off of life support and allowing it to die, mostly because Thursday is a hard day for me to post and I'm not prolific enough of a poet. (All days have been hard lately, although it should get easier by next week.)