Wednesday, March 14, 2012

50K Mark Reached - MyNoWriMo

I'm a little tired. :) But I'm on schedule.

Today I left my characters in deadly peril. Tis better to begin the morrow's writing with momentum already built up.

I'm feeling anxious for them. I know that they live through the next few scenes in line... but I don't know what things will change. There are lots of things that can happen that are way worse than a character dying.

They stopped in a place like this one, for a moment.


Thanks, guys, for all the help to this point - now for the other 50K.

Daily - 5050
Total - 50,283

Sentence -

They began the descent once more, in their cold blindness.

6 comments:

  1. You're quickly becoming my hero, dude. Thanks for the updates and letting us experience your progress with you. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Claps wildly.* Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I have SO much trouble stopping at a good starting point. I just want to keep writing until I'm in a rut--one that I leave for the next day. Smart, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously can't believe it. You have written 50,000 words in two weeks??? Wow. Wow wow. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the glimpses into the setting of your NaNo, and--of course the characters via last lines. Bravo and keeping up. You should celebrate reaching the half-way!

    ReplyDelete