Saturday, March 10, 2012

MyNoWriMo Day 9

Today I wrote of a man who at one point might have worked in a place like this, but I don't think he did. The scene that I wrote was not in this room. However, this picture reminds me strongly of him, his character.


He is a strange man. I wish I were a better writer, so that I could tell his role in the story more clearly. But I will have to settle for being a better re-writer. :)

And there is one of these in my story too.


I haven't written about any but the one that concerns my characters... but I'm sure that there are more. Whoever heard of only a single railroad track in an entire world? Exactly.

3,516 words today.
40,017 total.

He knew that... [the man in question]... would never have lost it through carelessness. That was unthinkable. 

Sorry... not going to post a spoiler. :) But that was the last sentence I typed. I'm trying to post that these days, instead of the last sentence in the manuscript, because sometimes I don't even type my out of order scenes in a correct out of order fashion. Inserting a random scene into the middle of a manuscript seems to help me to continue to break rules. Writers! We must have fun breaking rules! We can always go back and fix them later.

1 comment:

  1. I am super impressed at how much you are getting done! Super. Impressed.

    ReplyDelete