Wednesday, May 30, 2012

For The Love O' Steampunk!


Who loves steampunk? Raise your hands... yeah. That's what I thought. Too many hands to count. Well, that's okay. Come on in and see what I've got in store for you today.

Here are some fun steampunkish places that you will want to go see.




Colonel O'Truth's Miniature Issues

Besides having a clever blog title, this guy has THE COOLEST steampunk robots I've yet to see anybody build. The link here will take you to see Gargantua, a gigantic four legged walking gunship in Her Majesty's service.

I want one. Badly. I must learn from his blog how to build one.

Steampunk on Etsy

You wouldn't think that one's steampunk costume would be found at an arts and crafts and jewelry site like Etsy. But guess what? If you want steampunk, and you want variety, this is the place. Starting with the utterly necessary goggles, they've got everything a steampunker could ever want. Personally, I'm a big fan of this nerf gun conversion.

Steampunk on Wikipedia

Kind of obvious... but then again, they don't call me Captain Obvious for nothing. Are you curious as to what the heck I'm talking about? Dying to know the true definition of Steampunk? Go here. All of your questions will be answered. Well, no. Not all of them. But many of them.

www.steampunk.com

Interesting site... especially this camera. How sweet (as in cool) is that?




Well, that's all for today, my friends. Tune in tomorrow for a link to my newest post (here's a link to my first post) at Utah Children's Writers. Though I am not from Utah. Jus' sayin'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment