Monday, May 28, 2012

SNAP! A Life Changing Thought About Building Relationships


I had the most amazing epiphany recently. It's changed my life.

First, listen to this song.


Guess what?

It's true!

Guess what else?

This applies to dating!

I'd been looking upon the dating game as something miserable... WHICH IT CAN BE and then, I realized:

There is actually an element of fun to dating, Mr. Stress Yourself Out Over Girls

And snap.

It became a game.

:)

We singles must remember...

In every date that must be done, there is an element of fun. We find the fun, and SNAP, the date's a game! 

Duh.

I think I finally figured out what my mom and my cousin and basically everybody else has been telling me all these years. But it took Mary Poppins to finally help me see the light.


Thanks, Ms. Poppins. I owe you. You and your little robin.


1 comment:

  1. I guess we can apply that song to any element in our lives. I am just glad I married my first boyfriend when I was 20. I would have hated the dating game.

    ReplyDelete