Friday, June 1, 2012

Inspiration Bloghop Collage Awesomeness


I signed up for this in May. 


And then I forgot.

But then I remembered. :) And so I made one - here, as a page on my blog. You can find it in the tabs above if you're interested.

What the heck do I speak of? Go to this post at A Writer's Journey to see what it's all about. (Basically, everybody who signed up for this bloghop is making a multimedia collage of their novel. Mine includes a video that sparked an idea that influenced greatly the first draft, and a bit of music also.)
 
Enjoy, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Oh those images are absolutely stunning. Looks like a really interesting piece you're writing from that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your collage mucho. I hope we get to read the story someday!
    Shell--such an interesting short.

    ReplyDelete