Thursday, August 23, 2012

First World Crisis - I Can't Remember What I Was Gonna Blog About!

Yesterday I came up with this REALLY GREAT idea for a post.

And then I forgot it.

Curse my lack of remembering to carry around a notebook!

So I'm at B&N right now, thinking, trying to remember what it was I was going to post about.

While I think, let me show you some pictures of more stuff that I've painted. Bear with me. I'm going to remember what it was I wanted to tell you about.


Please forgive my dusty laptop.


 And yes, it is a Dell. My father is a PC guy, to all you Mac people out there. I don't judge you, don't judge me, we can all get along. Okay? Okay.



Those are pictures of the Minuteman Cygnar Light Warjack I finished up last night. I think the swan symbol on the carapace is my favorite part of this paint job. It really brought the thing together quite nicely.

And gosh darn it, I still can't remember. So let me show you some more pictures.






As you can see, I painted a mustache on the sergeant. It's quite striking.

This is kind of embarrassing. But I still can't remember. What I SHOULD'VE done is bring my digital recorder with me everywhere like I know I'm supposed to do as a conscientious writer. Unfortunately, I did not. Shoulda coulda woulda didn't.

Let's see... it was something about writing, darn it. And I haven't had anything about writing for a long time, and I was so pleased with myself. Because it was a good thought. 

Any good thoughts about writing lately? Maybe you'll remind me in the comments.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. This is me all the time. It's always the "good post" that gets away. Next time, write it down. You'll be thanking yourself profusely when it comes time to blog.
    Nice pics though. :)

    ReplyDelete