Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Quick Hello

I know, I know. It's been forever since I posted. College life is crazy, okay? Seriously. I should be asleep right now, but I thought I'd post instead of sleep. I'm good at life decisions like that.

Anyway. I'm working on something new, writing-wise. It's not much, but it's new, and it's a nice thing for the in between times. You know. When I'm not in class, at work, on a date, or looking for something to eat. Think I'll try the shorter posts thing for a while, at least until I figure out college a little bit better.


6 comments:

  1. Great to see you posting. And that's great you're working on something new! And short posts are great. It lets us know you haven't been kidnapped on your date, lost in class or consumed by your dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erin. And your new profile pic is fantastic!

      Delete
  2. I'm totally hearing where you're coming from Joseph, and I'm not even in college just yet! Glad to hear you're working on something new for when you have a spare moment in the midst of college and being awesome. Hope you sort out the college ways soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely understand where you're coming from! During the summer, I made this grand plan to blog once a week, and I think I've blogged...3 times since coming to college. I'm seriously impressed that you're working on your own writing though. A couple of my classmates want to do NaNoWriMo next month, and I'm kind of thinking about joining them.
    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete