Thursday, October 18, 2012

Midterm Madness

 Well, just finished my very first ever college midterm exam. And let me say, it was HARD. It was for that 300 level class I mentioned? Y'know? I actually love the class, but MAN. 60 questions. No multiple choice. Maybe 5 true or false questions. Short answers and fill in the blanks for most of the rest. The thing must've taken up eight or nine pages. I do not envy my dear teacher the task of grading 42 such tests. The man has his work laid out for him, that's for sure.

I love college. Mostly because of all the cute girls in my classes... I mean, I love becoming educated and higher learning and stuff. :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the midterms and the girls. :) I hope your teacher has a grader. Ouch. Grading is the pits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I loved college, I miss it not one whit. I did enjoy the learning and socialization, but I didn't attend right out of high school. I was married with children and a hectic schedule on top of coursework.

    I wish you all the success. Looking forward to more posts, but mind those priorities. ;-)

    ReplyDelete