Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thought I'd Post Today

Heh. Yeah. It's been a while. Again. I keep saying that. But I made a friend and she said she'd come see my blog, so I thought I'd put something current up.

Aaaaanyway.

I FINISHED SOMETHING! Huzzah!

It's a short story about a girl who lives by the sea. I think it's the first thing I've ever finished that's totally from a girl character's POV. Maybe once it's good I'll post it here, or at least part of it.

The story feels kind of like this:


Except, darker. And windier. And with lightning. And lots and lots of rain.

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried to write the opposite sex. It is in my "get my creative juices going" pile, so one day-like when I get stuck on my NaNo (not that that is going to happen-ahem)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite an interesting exercise, that's for sure. I never quite get it perfect in the first go, but that's the way it is with all writing.

      Delete