Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Blog is Changing

 I decided the blog didn't fit me any more, or maybe I didn't fit it. So I'm redoing it. Cleaning house and re-painting, so to speak, if not doing a complete remodel. I haven't touched it for a while, and it's been about a year since I began blogging.

I've changed. So the blog can change with me, I think.

First of all, got a new profile pic. Not sure I like it. We'll see. At least I'm wearing my favorite hat. :)






Lookin' a little scruffy there, Ramirez.

4 comments:

  1. The update looks nice. Hey, I just read up on your skillage, and I'm part Rushton too. I bet we're cousins some number of times removed :) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Always good to run into another cousin.

      Delete
  2. The profile pic is full of personality, dude. Worth a thousand words, for sure. And scruffy is cool! (unless you ask my wife or mom) LOL

    ReplyDelete