Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Do White Girls Really Like Brown Boys?

To Set the Stage:

My younger cousin, Michael, who is brown, kind of like me.
And me. I am a lighter shade of brown, but still brown.

Both of us are driving to my house. And discussing girls.

MICHAEL: So, do white girls really like brown boys?

ME: Yep.

MICHAEL: So do you think they'll like me?

ME: Sure they will. It's like this. All these girls around here have had their whole lives is white bread.

White Bread - Not knockin' it.

ME: And then, along comes some... say... marbled rye, and they're like 'Ooh! I like that!'

Marbled Rye - Different. Not better, but different. And therefore...
MICHAEL: Hmmm...

ME: We have a total advantage.

MICHAEL: That's what I like.

ME: Now, if you were BLACK, then you'd have an even better advantage. Black boys are like gold around here.

Just ask my friend Chris. Girls swarm that guy. It's totally unfair.

MICHAEL: Really?

ME: It's true. The girls around here go crazy for black boys.

MICHAEL (a little bummed) : It's too bad we're not black.

ME: Yeah man. Seriously. But you can't have everything.

4 comments:

  1. It's a good thing I still have a loaf of Italian beside me; all this talk about bread made me hungry! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha... yeah, I've been working on a loaf of blueberry strusel all day. Bread is good for more than just BRILLIANT analogies, that's for sure. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Scott. You're failing to work in the advantage you have of 'being really funny'. That blows everything else out of the water. C'mon, man.

      Delete