Saturday, November 30, 2013

Well, Yall, for What It's Worth, I Just Won NaNoWriMo



Like, seriously, ten, maybe fifteen minutes ago.

It's 3:30am. 19k of the 50k were written in the last four days. Guys, don't do it that way... but it feels good.

Looking at my charts and such, I did it in 15 working days. Is my process different than others? It could be that I need time to recharge in between intense sessions. I did spend a lot of time, hours and hours, researching novel writing, publishing, DIY-publishing, book design and cover design... lots of research. Maybe I could be a self-published author.

Or it could be that I'm just a serious procrastinator.

Or a little of both, perhaps?

Bleaugh. Totally not worrying about that any more tonight.

:) Peace, guys. I'm going to bed.

4 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB!! Super awesome! Hope you got some good sleep to make up for your late night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah. :) I did indeed get some good sleep. SUCH a happy thing to sleep.

      Delete